HomeChoice Home Care Solutions is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring. HomeChoice Home Care Solutions recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors.
Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing or full home healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Making and changing the bed
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities