Tony Rogers, co-owner of HomeChoice Home Care Solutions, presented “Know the 10 Signs” in Wake Forest, NC.
Tony enjoys being a Community Educator and advocate for Alzheimer’s Association of Eastern North Carolina.
It’s important to be able to recognize the 10 early signs of Alzheimer’s disease because early detection can provide medical benefits, emotional and social benefits, time to plan for the future and cost savings.
The 10 early signs of Alzheimer’s are:
- Memory loss that disrupts daily life
- Challenges in planning or solving problems
- Difficulty in completing daily tasks at home, at work or at leisure
- Confusion with time or place
- Trouble understanding visual images or spatial relationships
- New problem with words in speaking or writing
- Misplacing things or losing the ability to retrace steps
- Decreased or poor judgement
- Withdrawal from work or social activities
- Changes in mood or personality
To learn more go to: alz.org/10signs