Personal Care in Wake County
Most of us wake up and start out our days using the bathroom, bathing, dressing, and grabbing a bite to eat. For many seniors, this daily routine is not so easy as they struggle to carry out some of these basic personal care activities, known as Activities of Daily Living (ADL).
We’ve found that by bringing in a non-family caregiver to your loved one’s home they are typically more receptive to receiving the personal care they deserve. We conveniently provide our affordable and dependable personal care services in Wake County 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and will schedule them to meet your family’s needs.
Our personal care services include:
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Making and changing the bed
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Providing socialization, friendship, and support for the client
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Assistance with dressing and bathing
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Assistance with a range of motion exercises
- Quarterly RN supervisory visits
Schedule your in-home Care Assessment today.
HomeChoice Home Care Solutions will provide a Free Initial Assessment to determine and design a personalized Care Plan that is tailored to the individual needs of our clients. We perform this assessment in the comfort of your home.
This assessment will be the foundation to ensure that you or your loved one will receive world-class, compassionate care. Contact us now to schedule your assessment and become a member of our family.
Need to speak with someone right now?
Call us at (919) 847-5622