Companionship Services in Wake County
HomeChoice Home Care Solutions in Wake County is the ideal solution for elderly or disabled individuals who want to maintain their independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers make their lives easier by performing many of the tasks which have become difficult and tiring. HomeChoice Home Care Solutions in Wake County recognizes the fact that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to seniors.
Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer’s and related Dementia, Hearing Loss, and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing or full home healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to the physician when necessary
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Preparing and serving meals according to client’s dietary needs
- Making and changing the bed
- Providing respite for family caregivers
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Providing hygiene assistance
- Taking care of all personal laundry and bed linens for the client
- Cleaning the bathroom and kitchen after use, including washing dishes after meals and mopping the floor
- Cleaning the client’s room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
Schedule your in-home Care Assessment today.
HomeChoice Home Care Solutions will provide a Free Initial Assessment to determine and design a personalized Care Plan that is tailored to the individual needs of our clients. We perform this assessment in the comfort of your home.
This assessment will be the foundation to ensure that you or your loved one will receive world-class, compassionate care. Contact us now to schedule your assessment and become a member of our family.
Need to speak with someone right now?
Call us at (919) 847-5622