Website HomeChoice Home Care Solutions
HomeChoice Home Care Solutions in Raleigh loves its CNAs! You are the heartbeat of what we do. We are looking for the best – Certified Nursing Assistant’s (CNA) and Personal Care Assistant’s (PCA) who love what they do, want to be part of a vibrant team, and are always looking to improve their skills.
We care for our clients one-on-one in their homes in Cary, NC. When considering the possibility of COVID-19 exposure, the home environment is much safer and more controlled than in a facility.
We have immediate shift availability in the Cary area. If we’re a match you can start work the same week you have an interview. We currently have multiple cases that have openings for full-time OR part-time. Duties include assistance with ADLs and preparing meals.
Here are some things our employees say about us:
“I like the people I work with. Also, I like the flexible hours.” ~ V.A.
“They run things smoothly and have good clients.” ~ L.T.
“There is always availability and they work with your schedule.” ~ T.M.
“The pay is better and the office staff is friendly and they give more hands-on experience.” ~ A.A.
- We’re a local agency with local support staff
- 24/7 on call support
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement between shifts
- Supplemental insurance (AFLAC)
- Continuing Education! Our office has a nursing school level skills lab.
- Career path opportunities- mentor and team ambassador programs are in development
- 4 of our 5 office staff have been CNAs- you get amazing support!
- One on one care- has hospital or rehab work worn you out?
- Caregiver of the Month awards
- Caregiver of the Year award
- Appreciation events
- Award-winning employer- “Employer of Choice” 3 years running!
- Flexible and dependable scheduling
- $400 referral bonus if you refer a friend
- Monthly in-services led by a RN!
- CNA I license or verifiable work experience as a PCA
- Up to date, current references (personal and professional)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Must live in the Raleigh/Durham area