Website HomeChoice Home Care Solutions
We care for our clients one-on-one in their homes. When considering the possibility of COVID-19 exposure, the home environment is much safer and more controlled than in a facility.
We have immediate shift availability. If we’re a match you can start work the same week you have an interview.
HomeChoice Home Care Solutions in Raleigh loves its CNAs! You are the heartbeat of what we do. We are looking for the best – CNAs who love what they do, want to be part of a vibrant team, and are always looking to improve their skills.
We currently have multiple cases that have openings for full-time OR part-time. Duties include assistance with ADLs and preparing meals.
Here are some things our employees say about us:
“I like the people I work with. Also, I like the flexible hours.” ~ V.A.
“They run things smoothly and have good clients.” ~ L.T.
“There is always availability and they work with your schedule.” ~ T.M.
“The pay is better and the office staff is friendly and they give more hands-on experience.” ~ A.A.
- We’re a local agency with local support staff
- 24/7 on call support
- Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement between shifts
- Supplemental insurance (AFLAC)
- Continuing Education! Our office has a nursing school level skills lab.
- Career path opportunities- mentor and team ambassador programs are in development
- 4 of our 5 office staff have been CNAs- you get amazing support!
- One on one care- has hospital or rehab work worn you out?
- Caregiver of the Month awards
- Caregiver of the Year award
- Appreciation events
- Award-winning employer- “Employer of Choice” 3 years running!
- Flexible and dependable scheduling
- $400 referral bonus if you refer a friend
- Monthly in-services led by a RN!
- CNA I license or verifiable work experience as a PCA
- Up to date, current references (personal and professional)
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and reliable vehicle
- Must live in the Raleigh/Durham area