HomeChoice Home Care Solutions
Are you a nurse looking for a consistent schedule, tired of nights and weekend shifts?
Are you looking to work for a home care agency where you are a valuable member of a team?
Do you love working with seniors?
If you answered yes to these questions we may be just what you are looking for! We’re hiring for a full-time RN Supervisor.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Supplemental insurance (AFLAC)
- Quarterly bonus structure
- Company cell phone, laptop and tablet
- Company car for use during the day
- Paid holidays
- Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30 schedule
- Autonomy with the flexibility to implement your ideas
- Family owned business with a supportive and nurturing office environment
- Work for an award winning agency- Providor of Choice, Employer of Choice and Leader in Excellence 2022
- Must be a Registered Nurse or possess a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree and have a valid North Carolina nursing license.
- Two years of home care or home health supervisory experience preferred. Must be able to travel within Wake County using a company car during the work day when required.
- Must possess excellent administrative, management and communication skills, mature judgment and have a caring heart.
- Completes initial assessment of new clients and creates appropriate care plans
- Performs client visits to ensure services are being delivered as promised and that client’s environment is safe and healthy.
- Provides ongoing guidance and supervision to caregivers
- Is available to answer medical questions from our CNA team via on call phone
- Communicates changes in client’s conditions to appropriate physician
- Presents nursing portion of new employee orientation and performs skills assessments of CNAs
- Creates and implements training programs for CNAs
- Performs quarterly client file review, assures accuracy and completeness of medical records
- Responds to emergency calls as necessary
- Attends weekly management meetings and meets key performance indicators to ensure that client care and the quality of our CNA team remains at its highest.